Lucas' Blessing July 3, 2016
(a sweet girl in the ward wrote down a few notes from his blessing)
Know what a blessing it is to be on earth at this time
You are so very loved by your parents
Be a light to your family
Follow light of Christ
Be a good example
Have faith in Christ, follow those who will help you to do the right thing
Be kind, stand for what is right in the face of adversity.
I have had many people approach me and mention how sweet his blessing Sunday was. I loved the blessing, I loved the testimonies that followed, and I loved spending time with so much family after the meeting.
A big thanks to Stephen for all of the awesome pictures of Lucas.
I'm a bit sad we didn't get more pictures with family members on this day. I really need to get it together when it comes to momentous occasions.
No comments:
Post a Comment