Saturday, June 18, 2016

Lucas 3-4 weeks

Lucas has been a sweet, sweet baby since the day he was born. He cries a lot when he is put down but  he quickly adjusted to a life of snuggles AND floor, bed and swing time.
Every time he yawns, he lets out a bit of a scream.

Eliza loves holding baby brother.
Lucas had his first cold. I really thought having a baby in the summer we were pretty safe for the first few months......how wrong I was. We also all had a bout of the stomach flu around the Stacey family but I tried to be meticulous about germs and fortunately he did not get that.


We all spent lots of time snuggling and snuggling.



I am pretty sure he was already smiling at about 4 weeks.
Probably one of my favorite newborn pictures.....and the darker gray is a shadow NOT a big wet spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment