Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Eliza is a dancer

Eliza loves dancing and has been dancing at home since she was standing. We decided to put her in a dance class. She enjoyed it for a little while but then, after about 6 weeks, she decided it was not for her right now. She didn't want to follow the teacher's dance moves, she wanted to do her own moves....funny kid.  
I would be concerned and push her to continue except that she is great in preschool with instructions and always wants to be there so I decided to let her stop for now. We may try again next fall. We will see. But anyway, she loved getting dressed up and getting her hair done for dance day. 

She really is a natural as shown in the pictures below. These poses are all her. I honestly think she was made for some ballet. So if she continues to show interest, that is the direction we may have her try next. 




The sunglasses are my favorite accessory.



The class did a little performance at the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment