We try to visit Temple Square often since it is where our eternal family story began. And every time we go, we talk to Eliza about the temple. This adventure began for a different reason.
Eliza loves High School Musical: The dancing, the dresses, the songs....other than it's lack of princesses, it's all her favorites rolled into one. ANYWAY, she mentioned she wanted to dance on a roof like in the movie so I told her we could do that at Temple Square (the Conference Center). So after a few tries, we finally made it up to Salt Lake City and we did a short tour of the gorgeous Conference Center (it was Matt's first time too) and made it to the roof. Unfortunately, we did not get any pictures of her dancing and the video was VERY short due to technical difficulties. BUT it was a sight to see.
This girl is simply a graceful angel.
Matt got so many awesome pictures and I had to post ALL of the great ones.
So prepare for Eliza overload.
I wish I could have gone on these outings with you. I loved watching Tessa and Eliza interact. They are two little princess sweethearts.
ReplyDelete