Lucas Matthew Stacey
Born May 18, 2016 at 38 weeks gestation
Weight: 9 lbs. 7 oz.
Height: 20.5 inches
Labor was short and sweet. I was induced around 7am, water was broken about 9am and baby was born at 12:20pm after maybe 5 pushes and an awful episiotomy......
Don't know who decided that was a good idea.
His first few moments of fresh air
Eliza was excited to meet baby brother but then, I think, she didn't quite know what to do with him.
Eliza was excited to find out he had arms and hands and feet wrapped up in that swaddle blanket.
As displayed in the picture above, pregnancy and I do not get along. Its crazy what it does to me physically, emotionally, and mentally. But I can now say, I am grateful for what we got from our trials....a sweet boy that was patiently waiting in Heaven to be a part of our family. We are so happy to be a fuller family. It doesn't get any better than this!!
Proud Daddy! He was in love at first touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment