I love Fish Lake. I love nature. I love no reception. I love general conference.
I have so enjoyed our adventures to Fish Lake for many conference weekends. It is such a great opportunity to enjoy family and eat lots of yummy food and be inspired by so many beautiful messages.
We went on a lovely walk with Mom Stacey early Sunday morning. The fall colors were so beautiful and the water was pristine.
Eliza and I did alot of wandering together as daddy took pictures. She loves to go off and do her own thing. Her favorite activity was walking across the bridge over and over and over again, making me very nervous because if she miss-stepped, she may have fallen in.
We also spent a little bit of time down by the lake with the fishing family. Two trout were caught during their fishing adventures.
And of course, the reason that brings us to Fish Lake...General Conference. I love getting to listen to general conference twice a year. It gives me a renewed desire and personal conviction to move forward in a faithful, humble, charitable manner. The kids had fun coloring during some of the talks.
To conclude our time at Fish Lake, we gathered together for a family picture.
Drumroll please, it's a big moment..... Eliza's first ice cream cone.She had no trouble getting it all eaten up.
I love the family picture of you three. The fall colors are beautiful and your colors all go together well. Was that even planned? :) We were only able to go to Fish lake once before we left Utah and I'd love to go back someday.
ReplyDeleteWe miss your updates. And we are praying for your little family. You are close to our hearts. Love you all.
ReplyDelete