Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy Father's Day, Matt!

Yes, I know this is really overdue. But I didn't want to let the moment pass me by without acknowledging this special guy in our lives.Matt is one in a million as a father and husband. Eliza and I are so lucky to have him everyday and forever. Matt has been in love with Eliza since before he even laid eyes on her. It has been fun to watch him fall more and more in love with this sweet little angel.  Matt lights up when he is around Eliza. They read books together many times a day, play with toys, sing songs, dance, and on and on. I would not pick anyone else to show my children how a father and priesthood holder should treat his wife and children.

One of the sweetest most selfless things that Matt has done for me and Eliza was go back to an aweful job at Best Buy while going to school full time so his little girl could have her mom at home and so that his wife could be a mom at home. He continues to work so hard in work and school and yet still makes a lot of time for his family. I know the Lord has blessed our lives from this and many other choices we have made as a family. I feel grateful everyday for the beautiful family that I have been blessed with. Matt is a true gem and I'm glad he was still around for me to snatch up without hesitation.

Soooo I thought there was no better tribute to this handsome guy than a whole bunch of pictures of him.....and I know he would definitely agree. Oh one other thing, Matt is much more willing to have a picture taken when his little girl is in the picture with him. :) We love you Matt and Dada!

January 29
February 2013
March 2013


April 2013
Father's Day 2013
July 2013
September 2013
October 2013
February 2014
May 2014
Father's Day 2014

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet tribute. I love seeing you as a father, Matt. It really brings out your sweet side:)

    ReplyDelete