I love Eliza Snow's name and will always be grateful for that snowy day that brought about such a beautiful name for a little girl. I love that it is serves as a reminder of our pioneer heritage. Though we are not directly through the lines of Eliza R. Snow, both Matt and I have ancestors that came across the plains to this beautiful land that we now live in.
Well Eliza is 18 months old! I can hardly believe it. She walks with confidence, she loves her family, she always reminds us to say a prayer before we eat, she has no fear of anything water related, she still loves food (even her vegetables), she loves to read her books by herself or with mommy and daddy, she loves the music from Frozen (it is the only thing that calms a tantrum), she loves watching Tangled, she loves her bedtime, and she brings joy into our home everyday.
Favorite words: hi, bye, Mama, Dada, Papa, ball, turtle, dink (drink), baby, doo (shoe), da (thank you)
Eliza Snow is a doll! We just babysat a little girl who is exactly Eliza's age and when Ella found out we were going to watch her, she exclaimed, "Oh, Eleanor is so cute - she's so very cute like Eliza!"
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! We can't wait to see her again!
ReplyDeleteBy the way...I miss your more frequent updates:)
ReplyDelete