Just the other day I was thinking how much I will get done when these kids are in school. Then the next thought to my mind was to enjoy this time because it is not going to be around forever and I am loving spending so much time with these 2 wonderful children.
Eliza has been coloring and drawing for a long time and only recently did she draw something that resembled a picture. Below is a dinosaur and a person. I was such a proud mommy.
Eliza loves Grandpa McPhillen time. Every few weeks, Grandpa will take her out and they will go to Krispy Kreme and eat yumminess. Then they will go on little adventures.
I just thought this was a sweet picture of Eliza loving her daddy time.
Eliza wanted to do a trick.... I think, instead, she is striking a pose.
The University Mall has a new park for kids and it is awesome. Eliza loves playing there.
I hope Eliza's love for books continues. I am so excited when the world or reading is opened to her. Then the possibilities are endless.
No comments:
Post a Comment