It was really exciting, after a miscarriage in January, to announce at the end of October that we were expecting baby #2. And to make it more fun my sister-in-law, Janelle, and I had the same due date. So when Janelle announced she was pregnant basically the same day we both found out, I knew we must be so close together. That changed a little after many appointments. My due date was July 2 and hers was July 3. I called her and she was the first to know....even before Matt.
I decided to announce it by making Eliza a cute onsie. This is how I told everyone including Matt. To those that could not see Eliza in person, I sent out the picture and the announcement was made.
In the end, we lost the baby at just over 18 weeks. But that is a story for another blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment