Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Special Easter Dress

            Eliza in 2014                                                Felicia in 1981

My mom has saved a lot of my clothes from when I was a little girl. For the first time, Eliza got to wear one of those outfits. She wore the same dress I wore on Easter when I was her age. She looked so precious and it was incredibly special to me because sharing a dress between mommy and daughter was a first for me. Be prepared, many pictures to follow.


 She was not a huge fan of the bonnet. She has lost all interest in hats that stay on her head more than 1 or 2 seconds. Daddy's hats are acceptable.








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Eliza gets to wear an Easter dress that you wore. How special. It's cute seeing the pictures of you and her side by side.

    p.s. Please keep blogging! We miss and love you guys. I can't tell you how happy it made me to see many updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! She, and I must say you, are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete