Monday, May 7, 2012

AHHHHHH...I'M BLOGGING!!!

Uhhhh...well...not sure exactly what to do now. So I'm going to give the computer to Felicia and let her figure it out =)

Just kidding. Well, about giving the computer to Felicia. Not kidding about not knowing what to do. I'm pretty sure I have just created a blog. Something I swore I would never do. Which means that I broke two solemn vows today. I also signed up for twitter. I'm even more lost there. In my defense, the twitter thing was for a class. I'm very afraid, however, that I may end up liking it for some reason. Truthfully, I still don't know what to do with the thing.

And no, I'm not letting anybody know what my twitter account is so nobody can follow me. I don't think I know anybody that tweets anyway. Seriously that just sounds silly.

So anyway, I'm sure at some point this thing will be loaded with pictures and stories and funny anecdotes and whatnot, but for now all you get is text.

Actually, as soon as I put the period on that last sentence, I figured this blog could really use some pictures.  Unfortunately I have no pictures on this computer, so I'm going to have to raid Felicia's Facebook account.  This will take some time, but thanks to the wonder of modern technology, you will be able to see the pictures just as soon as you are done reading this sentence...














There. Pictures. I hope you're happy. We thought about making comments on some of them but honestly that just sounded exhausting. So go ahead and caption them however you would like. Not literally, cuz only I have the power to edit this page. Well, and Felicia.  And I'm sure some hacker somewhere has the knowhow to get into this and do whatever, but that guy would have to be a total ________.  Felicia wouldn't let me type what I wanted to there so you can make up your own word (I love you Felicia =)

Hope you enjoy getting these updates. I have no idea how often they will happen or how interesting they will end up being. But time will tell right?

P.S. Kevin, if you ever end up reading this...yes that is your hat.  Or more accurately, it was your hat. It may or may not have gotten blown off the top of a moving car. What it may or may not have been doing on said car is not important. And where it is now...let's just hope you weren't too attached.

14 comments:

  1. I have to say that I'm proud of you Matt. Not for twitter though. At least you can delete it once you're done with your class.

    BTW, does this mean you guys are pregnant? First comes blog, then comes baby...:) j/k No more baby jokes.

    Wow. Matt. Blogger. Mind boggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly monumentally humongous red letter day in terms of grand importance. You have exceeded me as I don't have a twitter account. I love the pictures. I love the blog. I can't wait to follow the highly entertaining anecdotes, ramblings and musings of the truly remarkable duo that is mattnfelicia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for making sure this happened Felicia. We're excited to receive updates from you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say I may have gotten around to contemplating a blog this summer....but this was TOTALLY Matt's idea. :)

      Delete
  4. Look! You got four comments your first night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am excited to add a new blog to read and enjoy. Thanks, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Six! Seven! Eight!

    Ok, that's enough of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your pictures! That's why most of look at blogs, right?! I really liked seeing you guys by the Tree of Life. I used to work at the Island Mercantile shop by the tree. I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!! I think it would be awesome to have a family reunion there a few years down the road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blogosphere!!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you met the right Girl/Guy, dated for a while, got married, started a blog, finished/finishing college; you guys are making all the right choices. Keep it up and I might start a blog about your blog.

    ReplyDelete